Thursday, December 04, 2014

Outfit of the Week: End of November

Good Thursday morning to all!

It's almost the weekend and I still have tons of things to do at work and at home! I only have until tomorrow to finish all my pending work and I don't think I have enough time before I pass on my other tasks to my colleague... waaaah!


I am also not done packing my stuff for my trip and I am not getting enough sleep anymore because of all these things that I need to do and finish by tomorrow. I slept at 1:30 AM today because I started packing M and G's stuff already but my stuff is still in a chaos on the sofa! Woke up at 4:30 AM today because I need to be in the office by 7 so that I can start finishing my work already. But I can't go home early today to continue packing because I have team Christmas party to attend to. Tomorrow, hopefully I can leave the office early to have more time to finish everything.

Why does this always happen to me whenever I will be on vacation? Why?!


On a lighter note, let us just look at the outfit pictures that I took last week:



Mango top
Zara pants
Coach shoes


Cotton on top
Forever 21 inner top
Promod pants
Jessica Simpson sandals
Gucci bag

H&M top
Warehouse skirt
Bershka shoes


On me:
Lacoste shirt
Forever 21 shorts
Pull & Bear sandals
Louis Vuitton bag
On G:
Lacoste shirt
H&M shorts
Zara shoes


Gotta continue working now...

No comments:

Post a Comment