Monday, October 20, 2014

Shopaholic Mommy on Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho

Update: OMG! They portrayed me as someone who is so deep in debt that I had to sell my stuff just to pay for it... SO NOT TRUE! Bad Editing! Bad Press!

My closest friends know that I am very allergic to debts and that I don't like borrowing money from other people no matter how small the amount is.

My closest friends know that I am a very proud shopaholic without any bad bank credit because I am debt free!

Yes, I know I am being defensive. I just don't like how they portrayed me on national T.V. with all of my relatives and friends watching the show! My closest relatives and friends could easily laugh at the 200k debt that I supposedly have but how about those who aren't close to me? They can easily believe that what the show said was true! 

BAD!!!!

______________________________________________________________________


Please watch my short feature on Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho tonight, Sunday (October 19, 2014) at 7:30 PM on GMA 7.


Behind the scenes:



It also features my online shop: www.facebook.com/bestfindsph. Please like, follow, and support my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment