Friday, October 03, 2014

A Quick Bubble Tea Date

Last month, M and I were required by the Ateneo Grade School to attend their parent's retreat for this year's first Holy Communion of the current grade 2 students. It felt like I was in school again being taught about the parts of the Holy Mass and the importance of it. Some parts of the retreat was boring but some were entertaining as well, especially when the speakers share their experiences. I just wish that the responses and prayers during a mass was not changed, it is hard for me to teach my child the proper response and prayer when I still know the old versions and have no idea what the new ones are.

After the retreat, M and I had a quick trip to Trinoma to look for wakeboarding stuff (more about it soon) and satisfy my Bubble Tea craving. I was not able to buy the stuff that I need for wakeboarding but I was able to buy a new set of bikini from Stocked Inc. which was on sale :)


Pictures:



shoes of the day: Sam Edelman


Forever 21 top
Armani Exchange pants
Sam Edelman shoes
Gucci bag


Rip curl bikini on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment