Sunday, August 31, 2014

Movie Date: Guardians of the Galaxy

Several weeks ago we (M, G and I) had a family movie date at Trinoma to watch Guardians of the Galaxy. G was very excited to watch the movie and I am so happy that he liked the movie a lot. It was the first time that he was able to sit still throughout the whole movie and he keeps on telling me what is going to happen next. 

How did he know what will happen next? 

He watched several trailers in youtube weeks before our movie date! So all throughout the movie, he would tell me what's happening and what's going to happen next -_-

After the movie, I window shopped a little then we played in Timezone to collect more tickets. After our short stint in Timezone, G wanted to eat at Cafe Breton. He has been craving for Cafe Breton's crepe for almost a month so I granted his wish already. I ordered our favorites, la pinay and butter & sugar. G was able to finish the la pinay in 5 minutes! I was not even able to taste the food that he ordered hahaha!

G then felt tired and full and wanted to go home right after eating :p






On me:
Top and blazer from Forever 21
Pants from Promod
Sandals from Vince Camuto
Bag from Louis Vuitton

On G:
Old Navy longsleeves
Cotton On shorts
Zara shoes

On M:
Old Navy longsleeves
Pull & Bear shorts
Bally shoes

New hairstyle!


all for himself!



No comments:

Post a Comment