Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fun Ranch Fun Day

I was able to buy a discounted ride and play all you can voucher online a few months ago but it was only recently (last day of the voucher validity) that I brought G to fun ranch to play. I wasn't able to take much pictures because it was super hot that day and I just wanted to stay under the shade while G was playing and having fun with the rides.

There are about 9 rides available plus the super big playdium. G had loads of fun in the playdium and was able to make some friends while playing.

All in all the discounted voucher was worth it, I would definitely be buying another voucher for fun ranch once it is available.



Shirt from Lacoste
Shorts from Mango
Sandals from Fitflop
Bag from Louis Vuitton

Shirt from The Venetian Macau
Shorts from Cotton On
Sandals from Crocs






Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment