Thursday, June 26, 2014

Father's Day Movie Date

Good Thursday Morning!

How's your week so far? It's almost the weekend, are you as excited as I am? :)

Anyway, let me tell you about how we spent our Father's day weekend. It was just a simple family bonding over a movie and some cake. We watched "How To Train Your Dragon 2" at Trinoma while munching on some Potato Corner fries and Taters popcorn. After the movie, we had some fun playing and winning lots of tickets at Timezone before going to the grocery to grab some items. Before going home, we passed by Datablitz to get some new PS3 and PS4 games. Afterwhich, we headed home to spend the rest of the day eating cake while playing our new video games.

I would say, it was a well spent Father's day.



On me:
H&M top
Mango shorts
Gucci bag
On G:
H&M top and pants
Zara loafers

Chocolate truffle... yum!

It's a busy day for me... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment