Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dinner at Felix

Me, M, G, my mom, and our friends Y and E had dinner at Felix in Greenbelt 5 a couple of weeks ago. It was our second time to dine at Felix. They still ordered their usual go to food... steak but I decided to try something new so I settled with grilled prawns with spinach ravioli.

The food was great given their prices (not too expensive). The serving is good enough for 2 people so those who don't eat much can just share. G loved their creamy truffle pasta, in fact he was able to finish half of the serving! I loved the spinach ravioli and grilled prawns. The prawns were fresh and not overcooked, the ravioli was al dente. The filling of the ravioli is delicious, I am not sure what it was but it was creamy so I would assume that it was cheese :)

They also serve free bread, butter, and dip while you wait for your food. The waiters were attentive and courteous. The ambience is not something that I expected, it was too noisy like we were in a food court. The last time that we dined there, the ambience was a bit better. I don't know if the place really is that noisy when all the tables are occupied or if it was just the table near us who were noisy.

All in all, I would still recommend this restaurant.


creamy truffle pasta

ravioli with grilled prawns

steak with baked/mashed potato with truffle oil

adobo

steak with mashed potato and vegetables


Felix
Greenbelt 5
729 9062

No comments:

Post a Comment