Saturday, May 03, 2014

OOTD Hiatus

I'm back!

Sorry for having an outfit post hiatus, I've been very busy with work, vacation and my mini business these past few months.

Anyway, now that I'm back I'll try to catch up with my backlog and post as many entries as possible in my free time. I still haven't finished G's birthday party,  suppliers review, our HK vacation and our Boracay vacation. 

In fact, I haven't had any outfit pictures taken for more than a week! So I'll be posting my outfits from the first half of April... please bear with me:

H&M dress
Louis Vuitton shoes

Cache Cache top
Zara pants
Promod belt
Jessica Simpson sandals
Gucci bag

Forever 21 dress
Cotton On cardigan
Aldo shoes

Forever 21 top
Warehouse skirt
Jessica Simpson shoes

Forever 21 dress & belt
Gucci shoes


Forever 21 top
Meg skirt
Bershka shoes


Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment