Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My New Favorite Dress

Too busy with work = no time to squeeze in a good blog entry. So this quick post will have to do :(

A quick story about this dress:

I asked my brother and dad to buy this dress for me around October 2013. I never had the chance to wear it before because when I first saw it I thought that it will not fit me. I said that I will only wear it when my tummy is flat enough - which means that I have to stop binge eating.

March 5 was that day! The night before, I wasn't able to eat dinner so when I woke up the next morning my tummy was flat enough for me to wear my new dress :)

I love this dress. I can wear it in the office, club or to a semi-formal/smart casual event. It also has a slit at the back which makes walking easier. The only downside is that I won't be able to eat a lot whenever I wear this hahaha!


Dress: H&M
Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment