Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Confusing Weather

Today's weather is very confusing.

It is supposed to be summer already which means that the heat will be unbearable (and people would want to hit the beach already!). However, I woke up to a slight drizzle which made me want to go back to sleep. Then the sun came out around 8:30 am. Come lunch time, the weather became gloomy again.

The reason people are getting sick (including me) is because of this abrupt change in weather. It will cold or rainy one minute, then hot and sunny the next. Plus add to that the freezing cold office temperature.

I have already made it a habit to take vitamin C every day and drink lots of water but it is of no use because I get a headache almost everyday and the sniffles almost every other week.

Maybe I should just stay in the beach? *I wish*


On to my outfit a few weeks ago:


Top: Lacoste
Pants: Promod
Belt: Stardivarius
Shoes: Aldo

Dress: Promod
Shoes: Michael Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment