Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nanbantei of Tokyo

Finally, I was able to convince M to eat at Nanbantei of Tokyo. I am not really into Japanese food (I don't like raw food) but I am willing to try some new restaurants so that we will have more choices to choose from whenever we eat out for lunch or dinner.

We watched the Robocop movie first with our friends Y and C before having dinner. Good thing that I was able to have my name listed in the waiting list already so we didn't have to wait long before getting a table (Friday dinner is hectic in Makati restaurants!). The food was good and not that expensive. I like the beef yakiniku, tori something (shoot! forgot the name) and ebi tempura. We also ordered their best sellers which I was not really fond of. All in all, the food is good for its price. I would definitely recommend this to yakitori lovers (except the smell that you get when you dine inside/beside the cooking station).


Best seller - incomplete
I wasn't able to take a picture of the others but it comes with more pork yakitori and corn on the cob

Kani salad and beef yakiniku

Tori something :p
Just breaded chicken but it tastes good

ebi tempura
385+ pesos for 7 pieces! what a deal!

*They also serve gohan, a big serving of japanese rice, for only Php 65.


By the way, this was my outfit that day:



Top: Cache Cache
Pants & belt: Promod
Shoes: Jessica Simpson




Nanbantei of Tokyo

3/F Greenbelt 3,
Esperanza St Ayala Center, Makati
757-4130 to 31

No comments:

Post a Comment