Thursday, February 13, 2014

Friday is Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is near, do you have any plans on Friday?

Remember that it is pay day this coming Friday so you better start your planning early. You don't want to wait for hours just to get seats in a restaurant or buy movie tickets.

No idea on where to eat or what to do? Why don't you try something different like going to the spa, wine tasting or a staycation. Try a new restaurant or a place that offers a degustation menu. Whatever it is, make it something special :)

As for me, I have no plans this Valentine's because the traffic is horrible!

Now on to my outfits last week:


Dress: Mango
Shoes: Michael Antonio


Top: Kamiseta (found this shirt I had since college at the back of my closet!)
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment