Friday, February 21, 2014

Black & Gold

I used my cracked nail polish again, this time the color combination that I used is black and gold with gold being the base color and black is the cracked one.

I am so happy with the result, the colors are very contrasting so the differences in color can be seen through the cracks.




Speaking of nail polish, I was supposed to use my metallic gray/charcoal gray orly nail polish but I can't seem to find it. I know that I brought it to the office but when I wasn't able to go to the nail salon I know that I brought it back home. I have already search my drawer but it is not there. I also searched our house but it was not where I know I last left it :(

It is so sad because the nail polish is not that cheap (almost 400 pesos for 1 bottle) and I think I have only used it less than 10 times. I don't know if somebody got it or I really have misplaced it :(




Moving on, let me just show you my outfit a few days back:

Top: Cache Cache
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment