Thursday, January 02, 2014

Sickly New Year

What a way to start 2014, I got sick on the 1st of January!

I don't know what caused it, I just woke up with a terrible headache, nausea, I felt like throwing up, my tummy hurts so bad and I felt cold. I spent the whole day just drinking medicine and sleeping because I need to be back at work the next day (which is today). I still feel sickly though a little better than yesterday. I hope I get better soon because I don't want to be sick during my trip to Bali with my friends (1 week to go!!!)!

Speaking of my friends, here's my outfit when we had our annual Christmas dinner last December 19:



Dress: H&M * Blazer: Mango * Shoes: Zara * Watch: Charriol * Bangle: Forever 21

We had our dinner at Myron's GB5. They went on to have some drinks at Blacksheep in BGC but I decided not to go anymore since I have work the next day.

Here are some shots from that event (mostly our pictures with the gifts that we received):

We get to be complete at least once a year :p












No comments:

Post a Comment