Friday, December 27, 2013

Residence Club @ New World Makati Hotel

We recently had an overnight stay in one of the residence club rooms of New World Hotel in Makati. Their rooms are recently renovated so we decided to try it out just in time for our company Christmas party at Dusit Thani Hotel (more on that on another post).

Here are some pictures of the room:

Hallway

No door cabinets


King size bed with the dress that I wore during the Christmas party


cute couch


sliding door beside the tub


I love the weighing scale!

Coffee and tea set

sweet or savoury tea?

Other perks

I wasn't able to take a photo of the toiletries but the brand of the toiletries is Elemis.

From the Elemis website:

Elemis is the leading luxury British spa and skincare brand favoured by as many as 6.5 million spa-goers per year.


The morning after, we had our breakfast with a view at the Living Room which was exclusive for Residence Club guests... I love it! Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the Living Room amenities (I'll do it on my next stay).

Jam selection

The view

Other food choices

Yes! That's all for me :D


Try the Residence Club of New World Makati Hotel, it is a perfect place for a staycation as it is just across Greenbelt 3.



New World Makati Hotel

Esperanza Street corner Makati Avenue,
Ayala Center, Makati City
1228, Philippines

Tel no: +632 - 811 - 6888

No comments:

Post a Comment