Thursday, December 05, 2013

Friends That Shops Together...

Stays poor together hahaha!

My influence on shopping is spreading! M and our friend Y are now shopaholics... lol!




A few Friday's ago we went around GB3 to meet up a friend and while waiting for my friend the 2 boys decided to look inside Springfield. After a few minutes, I followed them inside and saw that they already have items that they wanted to buy. I browsed around the store and saw a pair of cute sandals. After checking the price (affordable), I decided to buy it. M and Y also decided to buy the things that they like.



shirt and pants for M


pink sandals for me :)


What a happy day for us friends! :)


*My outfit on that day:
Dress: no brand, from SG * Sandals: Vince Camuto * Watch: FCUK * Leather bracelet: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment