Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Started My Christmas Shopping

I have started my Christmas shopping early and here are some of the items that I got:

Forever 21:

Sleeveless blazer with belt, around 1500 Php

Party dress with cutout, around 1300 Php



Topshop:


from my mom... thanks!
*can't fix the picture orientation T_T

*can't fix the picture orientation T_T
bought this on sale! Super find, from 1700 Php down to 510 Php!


Havaianas:

bought new slippers just in time for my Boracay trip


Cache Cache:


Wee! New shirt colors to add to my rainbow t-shirt collection!

I've been looking for a denim shirt for the longest time...


I still have a lot of items to buy. I just can't wait until my next Christmas shopping escapade!

How about you? Have you started your Christmas shopping?



No comments:

Post a Comment