Friday, November 15, 2013

Ouch

Is there an outbreak happening?

I got hospitalized last Wednesday because of severe diarrhea and vomiting. I tried to cure myself by taking otc medicines but to no avail. When I threw up last Wednesday, I knew I had to get myself checked because it might be something serious.

M brought me to the ER of St. Luke's in BGC. Funny that when I got there, there are a lot of people with the same condition as I have. Another is that I can't poop anymore for the stool sample, I can't throw up too. Maybe because I already threw up all the food that I ate in the morning.

Anyway, the doctor injected 2 kinds of medicines directly in my vein then got a blood sample from me... que horror! The pain! Well, it took more than 3 hours for the results to be finished and for me to get discharged. They did not find any infection in my blood but since there is constant pain in my upper abdomen and my tummy is still rumbling (plus my belching wouldn't stop), the doctor just prescribed some antibiotics, proton pump inhibitor and buscopan to help relieve my pain.

Unfortunately, the pain in my tummy (rumbling, stiffness and belching) is still there. I am hoping that by the time I have consumed all of my meds, I would be feeling better... crossing fingers.

ouchie!

that's me in pain trying to get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment