Thursday, October 03, 2013

Pasalubong from H&M Bangkok

M just came back from Bangkok and he bought me and G clothes from H&M! Yipee!

It's quite amazing though that he only had a few hours to shop at H&M but still managed to buy 2 bags full of clothes. I think he is starting to get my shopping skills hahahaha! As my friends and family know, I can shop in as little as 30 minutes to as long as 9 hours!

Anyway, let me show you what M got for us:

The big bag is all M's clothes. The small one is for me and G.

2-pack shirt and a long sleeve shirt for G.

A Zebra like print skirt, a boat neck striped long sleeve shirt and a chiffon black polo for me.

My brother is also a good shopper like me and I can't wait for him to go to HK to buy me more H&M stuff hahahaha!


'Till our next shopping adventure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment