Friday, September 13, 2013

Sad

It's the start of the weekend (and payday!) which should be a happy day but not for me. Today is a shopping/mall day for me but I'm going home empty handed :(

I visited a lot of stores but found nothing nice or interesting to buy. The only thing that I am so excited about buying is the booties from Mango that I saw online which unfortunately is not yet available in stores. I spent 2 hours roaming inside Forever 21, Glorietta, Landmark but bought nothing! It is so unlike me! 

I am now thinking if I should just order the booties online... but I like the happiness that shopping in stores brings me. Maybe I should wait a few more weeks before buying online.... whatcha think?


Sigh... Let me just show you my outfit for today (and yesterday):

Thursday
Top: Pink Manila * Pants: Promod * Shoes: Michael Antonio * Watch: FCUK


Friday
Top: Terranova * Pants: Promod * Belt: Parfoic * Shoes: Aldo * Watch: Michael Kors



Anyway, I am just here in the office waiting for my brother to finish his work so that I can give him a ride home.

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment