Friday, September 20, 2013

My Outfit For A Week

OMG! I wasn't able to blog for a week and my outfit shots are piling up!

I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to update this blog, I got sick last Tuesday and Wednesday. Aside from that, there was nothing significant that happened this week... just my normal routine - work, go home - repeat 5 times.


With that, I present to you my outfit for this week:

Monday

Dress: Forever 21 * Shoes: Bershka * Watch: Michael Kors: Bracelet: XOXO

Wednesday

Top: Pink Manila * Skirt: Zara * Shoes: Aldo * Watch: Guess

Thursday

Top: Mango * Skirt: Forever 21 * Shoes: Louis Vuitton * Watch: Michael Kors * Bangle: Forever 21

Friday

Top: Mango * Skirt: The Children's Place * Sandals: Vince Camuto * Watch: FCUK * Leather bracelet: Forever 21


Anyway, let us all stay positive because it is a Friday again! Hooray for weekends! I'll just go to the mall right after work to cheer me up. I'll try to look for something to buy to make me happy... LOL!

Don't worry, I'll post my shopping finds in case I find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment