Monday, September 02, 2013

How I Spent My Weekend

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to blog last weekend about my recent Baguio trip, I had a hectic weekend and had no time to blog anymore. I'll do it as soon as I have a free time :)

Let's talk about how my weekend was:

Saturday was derma and family day. I wanted to have a fun time with G so I decided to take him with me to my derma so that we can go to a mall afterwards to hangout.

I got to my derma earlier than my scheduled appointment so my mom brought G to mini stop first to have breakfast. It took about 2 hours before I finished so during that time, my mom brought G to fun ranch to play . I think they road the train ride and bought cheese french fries at Potato Corner while waiting for me. Then we went to Eastwood mall to eat lunch and window shop a little (it was the nearest mall with less traffic). Because of the traffic in C-5, it took us 30 minutes to reach Eastwood mall from Tiendesitas. Searching for a place to eat is not an easy task since we are not that familiar with the restaurants at Eastwood. We decided to eat at Italiani's, our go to restaurant haha! After our late lunch, we roamed around the mall looking for something to buy but to no avail. We just bought some snacks at the weekend market stalls and brought G to the inflatable playground near the fountains. After playing, we were contemplating on whether we would still go to S&R or just go home. Since it was already getting late, we just decided to go home and postpone our S&R trip.

Our lunch :)

G with his minion chocolate
Top: Armani Junior * Pants: H&M * Shoes: Gucci


too dark :(
Top: Lacoste * Shorts: Roxy * Belt: Stardivarius * Slippers: Fit Flop * Watch: FCUK * Bag: Gucci * Leather bracelet: Forever 21





Sunday was supposedly a chill at home day but my mom told us that we should go to my grand uncle's (yeah, I made this up... similar to uncle grandpa hahahaha!) birthday at a restaurant in Roxas Boulevard. I didn't want to go because I don't like to drive to Roxas Blvd... it's too far from our place! But since no one would go with my mom, I agreed to go with her (together with G and M). Good thing that it was a Sunday so there was not that much traffic except in Espana because there was an ongoing entrance exam at UST. We re-routed and used the Araneta-Nagtahan-UN route to go to Roxas instead of the Espana - Lacson - Nagtahan route... I am so thankful that my mom and I are good in directions and roads so we know a lot of alternate routes :D

We got to the restaurant around 1:30 pm and saw that it was full of people, as in jampacked! The restaurant closes at 3pm so we decided to leave and go home around that time (since they are also turning off the lights even if there are still people eating inside!). We said our thanks to the family of my grand uncle who treated us before heading home.

When we got home, I nagged G to do his homework already before using the computer. He was able to finish his homework right away so I still had time to watch some television. I tuned in to Studio 23 to watch the game of the rival schools but then saw that my school was losing (around 2nd or 3rd quarter I think) so I decided not to watch (my school almost always wins when I don't watch hahaha!). M just told me that our school won so I said, "I'll watch the replay!" 


OOTD before going out :)
Top: Lacoste * Shorts: Forever 21 * Sandals: Vince Camuto * Watch: Charriol * Bag: Louis Vuitton * Leather bracelet: Forever 21
Top: Mothercare * Pants: H&M * Shoes: Gucci


That's it, that's how I spent my weekend. 

How about you, did you enjoy your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment