Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Friday At Distillery

It was my first time to go to Distillery (BGC) last Friday. The night started by having a few drinks first at Balcony in Palanca St. Then we went to Fort Bonifacio to have another round of drinks at Craft before heading to Distillery. I didn't like the place so much because 1) it was too small 2) there are hardly any seats available 3) too much smoke.

Me and M stayed there for just an hour then decided to go home. When I got home, my eyes started to hurt so much, probably because of all the smoke that it "inhaled" in Distillery. It lasted for 3 days, good thing it did not turn into sore eyes or pink eyes.

Because of that experience, I don't think I will be coming back there in the coming days.

Here's what I was wearing last Friday:

Top: Cache Cache * Skirt: Forever 21 * Shoes: Michael Kors * Watch: Michael Kors * Bangle: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment