Thursday, September 26, 2013

DQ's Dilly Bar

I have finally tried the Dilly Bar from Dairy Queen yesterday for free! Yes, I had a free lunch yesterday courtesy of BPI and BDO credit cards hahahaha! I got a whopper Jr. from Burger King and 2 dilly bars from Dairy Queen. It was my first time to try the dilly bar and it was good. And since I got 2 bars, I gave the other one to M. 

I love the chocolate coating more than the ice cream itself hahaha!

I took a picture of it because the middle part of the ice cream has a weird shape (makes it look like a poop):



You have got to try this ice cream because it is so worth its price... only Php39.00 (way cheaper than Magnum). Much better if you can get it for free by using your BPI credit card :)

Anyway, here's what I wore yesterday:


Top: Forever 21 * Skirt: Forever 21 * Shoes: Aldo * Watch: FCUK

No comments:

Post a Comment