Thursday, August 15, 2013

Team Merienda

Team movie night out was scrapped because we were not complete (was supposed to watch Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo). It became a team merienda instead.

Office mate A treated us to a bucket of chicken joy and spaghetti from Jollibee! The movie night was rescheduled to some other time (no specific dates yet) but I'm hoping that it will still be a Tagalog movie because I rarely get to watch a Tagalog film (M doesn't want to watch with me).

Thanks A for the yummy merienda treat! :)

Now, on to my outfit that day. Since it was supposedly a movie night out, I wore a long skirt just enough to cover my legs when I sit in the movie house seats. Because the last time that I watched a movie while wearing a short skirt, my legs got bitten by insects (I dunno what kind, probably a zurot/surot [how the hell do you spell or call that?!]) and it got very itchy and was very red! So, ever since that incident I always wear a long skirt or pants to avoid getting bitten by insects again.


Top: Forever 21 * Skirt: no brand, from bazaar * Shoes: Guess * Watch: DKNY


No comments:

Post a Comment