Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Singapore Trip - March 2013 - Day 6

Last entry for my Singapore series!

===========================================================

Day 6

Our last day in Singapore. Last minute shopping before going to the airport.

Me and M woke up early to go to the Louis Vuitton store in MBS. The shoes that M likes was not available in the other LV stores in Orchard road, so we had to travel all the way to MBS to buy it. We got there super early (we don't want to waste time) and waited for the store to open. Once we got inside, we (yes, I also found something to buy!) immediately got the shoes that we wanted and asked for the sizes. After fitting the shoes, we bought it already and asked for some drinks :p

OOTD at the MRT station
Top: Forever 21 * Pants: Hurley * Slippers: Fit Flop * Bag: Louis Vuitton * Watch: Michael Kors



After paying, we hurriedly went back to the hotel to finish packing up. By the time that we got back, Y has already packed and was just waiting for us because he still wants to buy something at Forever 21 Orchard.



Happy shopper!

Happy shopper :D


At the lobby of the hotel, I was asking for a taxi or shuttle to bring us to the airport. The concierge suggested that we just get the metered taxi because it is cheaper compared to the fixed rate taxi. We left the hotel around lunch time and got to the airport after 20 minutes. The fare costs 18 SGD only!

Before checking in our luggage, we went to the tax refund counters first to process our refund. That's when M decided to look at the total of all his purchases... a total of 2000+++ SGD (he got a 100+ SGD refund). BAD IDEA! I got curious as to how much I've spent so I also looked at my receipt... BOOM! 3000+ SGD! WTF?! WHAT DID I DO?!

I can't do anything about it anymore, the only consolation is that I was happy with all my shopping finds hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment