Friday, August 09, 2013

Singapore Trip - March 2013 - Day 5

Day 5

Shopping day!

We spent the whole day shopping. We weren't able to take a lot of pictures during this day because we were busy buying all the things that we could buy hahaha!


ootd shot


The first half of the day was spent shopping at Vivo City. We went back to Universal Studios to have a proper picture taken at the globe first before we shopped. After lunch, we went back to Orchard to shop in each and every mall along Orchard road.







My last stop was H&M. I went crazy in that store again (just like what I did during our 2nd day). I hoarded a lot of stuff and was in the fitting room for so long until the shop announced that it was already closing but I was only half way done trying on my all the clothes. By the time I finished, it was already 10 pm and the store is closed but I was still able to purchase my shopping finds... super happy ^_^

The damage:


The others are inside the suitcases already... too lazy to bring them out.

Hooray for the Gucci shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment