Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Heat

We (me, M and Y) watched the movie "The Heat" last Tuesday. We have no idea what the story is about but we still watched it because it stars Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock who are very good and funny actresses.

At first, the movie seems to be dull and not funny and I actually got a little annoyed with the character of Melissa hahaha! But as the movie progressed it became more and more funny to a point where I was already laughing so hard that my tummy hurts (a good exercise for the abdominal muscles lol!). It was a funny, light and feel good movie and I would recommend those who haven't seen it to watch it.

Remember, laughter is the best medicine hahahahaha!

Moving on, here is what I was wearing that day:



Dress: Forever 21 * Belt: Warehouse * Shoes: Jessica Simspon * Watch: DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment