Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Working on a Sunday II

I went to work again last Sunday... 2 more Sundays to go...

Anyway, I'm happy that I accomplished a lot of things last Sunday but there are still a lot to finish. Hopefully, all the work will be finished on time.

I was also planning to go to Rockwell after work last Sunday (to go shopping... what else?!) but then at the last minute, I decided to just go home and play with G since he will be starting school the next day. 

While driving along White Plains, I saw the rain clouds and was in a hurry to get home (just had a car wash). Unfortunately, the rain started to pour (heavy, heavy downpour) when I reached Katipunan :(. The car is now back to it's usual dirty self.... sigh.

Moving on, here's my outfit last Sunday:


Top: Lacoste * Shorts: Pull & Bear * Sandals: Aldo * Watch: FCUK * Leather bracelet: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment