Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rainy Friday

Rainy days are here! 

It has been raining every afternoon for the past week or so, which causes more than heavy traffic during rush hour (especially on a Friday). So instead of going through the hell traffic (which we, me and M, have finally experienced last night -- more on that on another post) we would go out and have some dinner and drinks at Greenbelt with office friends... just like last Friday!

Last Friday, we (me, M and our office friends) went out to have some drinks which also serves as a welcome "party" to W who arrived last week. They went to Bollywood first while I had my nails done, I just followed after hahaha! When I arrived there, they were trying the shisha or whatever you call it and they let me try it too. I didn't like the taste, it was good at first but it had an after taste which tasted funny. Also, I don't like the food in Bollywood so I suggested that we transfer bars so that I can eat LOL!

We went to Greenbelt 2 to check out the other bars, most of them were full so we went to the tried and tested... Barcino! This time, instead of drinking beers, our friend, C, ordered 2 pitchers of Sangria.  It was my first time to drink a Sangria (not so sure about the spelling though) and it was not too bad at all. It tasted more like a juice than wine so we were able to drink a lot. After about 1 1/2 glasses the alcohol started to kick in, I did not feel tipsy or dizzy but instead I felt very, very, very sleepy! Since I will be the one driving home, I stopped and drank a lot of water... and just ate the food that we had hahaha!

Speaking of food, we ordered 3 kinds that night and all of them was great! We had the chorizo picante (?) something, gambas al ajillo (which was soooo good! It was spicy with lots of garlic...yum!) and carbonara. They also gave us free baguettes with olive oil. I also liked it, I think I a was the one who ate most of the food hahahaha!

I will definitely go back at Barcino for dinner and/or drinks. 
Go try it guys!

Outfit last Friday:


Top: Cache Cache * Skirt: Forever 21 * Sandals: Franco Sarto * Watch: Michael Kors * Bracelet: Promod

rainy day...

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! :) I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete