Thursday, June 06, 2013

My 1st Grader's 1st day in School

Last Monday was G's first day as a 1st grader in a big school!

We (me and M) were able to bring him to school and pick him up since we were on leave (I went to work last Sunday!). There were a lot of parents and yayas (nanny) bringing their kids to school, it was a chaotic but fun moment :).

When it was time to pick him up, the rain suddenly poured (yeah, heavy downpour again) so M just brought me to the drop off to get G. All the students are to be picked up in the classroom. When I reached the classroom another parent gave me an envelope and a gift. At first I had no idea what it was for, so while waiting for the teacher to call G to go outside the classroom, I took a peek inside the envelope and saw that it's a birthday invitation! It's G's classmate's birthday the next day! 

Anyway, when we got to the car G told us (me and M) that N - his classmate from his old school - is still his classmate in Ateneo. Too bad though that his close friends, K and N, are in different sections. Well, at least he already have an instant friend in his new school.



No comments:

Post a Comment