Thursday, June 27, 2013

First AGS PTC

Last Friday, I attended the first AGS PTC. It was my first time to attend a PTC and I did not know what to expect or do. The slot that I got was between 1:45 - 3:00 pm. I got there early, around 1:15 but did not know that I should write my name on the blackboard under the slot that was given to me (because G distracted me when he showed me where he was sitting at in the classroom). I only realized that I should have written my name in the blackboard when I overheard the other parents talking about it. So instead of being the first one under my slot, I was already number 4 :(.

The talk with the teacher is just short and quick, she just explained to me how G was doing during the 1st 3 weeks of school and that there will still be other PTCs in the future. When I was about to leave though, the rain suddenly poured and I didn't have any umbrella with me (left it in the car!). I just bought an umbrella at the AGS coop store which costs 180 pesos - rip off!

Due to the heavy rain (and trucks as well), the traffic going out of the campus and in Katipunan itself is super heavy. Good thing I was a good very good driver, I was able to weave my way out of the traffic in no time hahahaha (take that truck and male drivers! LOL!)!

Here's my outfit that day:

Top: Forever 21 * Shorts: Pull & Bear * Sandals: Vince Camuto * Bag: Gucci * Watch: Micheal Kors * Leather bracelet: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment