Thursday, June 13, 2013

Annual Staff Meeting Outfit

Last Monday, our office had its annual staff meeting at Fairmont Hotel in Makati. It was my 2nd time to attend the ASM but my first time to visit the hotel (Fairmont). I was excited at first thinking that the food will be great and the place will be nice. Unfortunately, my expectations were not met :( 

The place is not as fancy as I thought it would be and we had no chairs. We had to stand up for at least an hour to listen to the presentation (we even had to walk from the office going to the hotel... a good 15 minute walk!). When it was time for the cocktails and to mingle around, most of the people were so hungry so we were all cramming at the bar to get some drinks. The food being served are not good also, I got full alright, but I was not satisfied :(. Good thing I found a chair where I could sit. My feet were aching so bad from all the walking and standing up!

Hopefully, next year will be better.



Top: Forever 21 * Skirt: Forever 21 * Shoes: Louis Vuitton * Watch: Micheal Kors * Bangle: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment