Sunday, May 19, 2013

Working on a Sunday

It's a Sunday and I am here in the office as early as 7:00 am to work. It is that project again that requires us to go to work on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays). Because I was so busy with work this past week, I did not have time to post my outfit last Friday :( (I went back to work last Friday after our dinner/drinks and went home past 1 am!). The only thing that I like when working on weekends is that there is less traffic (especially in Makati; travel time is only 30 mins compared to the usual 1.5 hrs) and that if I finish early, I still have enough time to go to the mall before going home... happy me :).

Friday outfit:

Top: Forever 21 * Pants: Zara * Belt: Promod * Sandals: Jessica Simpson * Watch: Charriol







Sunday outfit:
*Just grabbed whatever comfortable clothes I have in the closet so that I won't be late in the office...


Top: Promod * Shorts: Zara * Sandals: Vince Camuto * Watch: FCUK * Leather bracelet: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment