Monday, May 06, 2013

Peek - a - boo

How was your weekend?

I stayed at home the whole day of Saturday and then half of the day on Sunday. We (with M and G) went to the grocery last Sunday and spent almost 7k again on groceries! Why do they have to be so expensive?! Anyway, we enrolled G for advance swimming and tennis lessons again (to keep him busy this summer). He is enjoying the swimming lessons and dreading the tennis lessons. I love tennis and swimming! They are 2 of my favorite sports and I don't know why G doesn't like it.

On another note, our computer at home is giving up on us. It is about to die (sooner or later) and we badly need to replace it, so I scheduled a PC shopping day this Saturday (then I will coerce M to drive us to BHS so that I can check out the sale items at Ever New hahahaha!) and will probably have an advanced mother's day dinner (any suggestions on where to eat at BHS?).

On to the daily outfit post:

Dress: no brand from SG * Shoes: Bershka * Bracelet: Forever 21 * Watch: FCUK


Peek - a - boo back detail

leather bracelet close up

No comments:

Post a Comment