Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Week of Summer

This is the last week of Summer so I tried my best to wear this week all of my new summer clothes!

June will be the start of school (most if not all) and the rainy season so my summer clothes will have to wait for another year to be worn again (unless the weather is super hot, I can wear my summer clothes again hehehe).

Anyway, I wasn't able to blog about my outfit for this week for several reasons:

1. I was in Baguio
2. Busy with work
3. Went to ADMU for the parent's orientation
4. My official photographer is on leave so I was not able to take my outfit photo in the office


Because of that, this post will be a one time big time post of my outfits for this week!
*No outfit post during my trip to Baguio though :(

Tuesday:

Dress: Topshop * Cardigan: Mango * Shoes: Nine West * Watch: Guess



Wednesday:


Dress: Forever 21 * Jacket: A/X Armani Exchange * Shoes: Qupid by J Serene * Watch: FCUK


Thursday:
Shirt: Lacoste * Pants: H&M * Shoes: Gap


Top: Cotton On * Tube: Mango * Shorts: Forever 21 * Sandals: Ever New * Watch: Charriol * Leather Bracelet: Forever 21



Friday:

Dress: Forever 21 * Lace vest: Love Culture * Shoes: Coach * Watch: Charriol * Bracelets: XOXO


Happy Midnight Sale Friday! (Glorietta midnight sale that is!)

*My mom has picked up my amazon packages last Friday! I'll post about it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment