Thursday, May 23, 2013

Berlin There Done That

I finally tried my other OPI nail polish (remember, the one that I bought at Duty Free a few months ago together with the liquid sand?).

This one is called the "Berlin There Done That". It is kinda similar to a mocha colored nail polish. I like this color very much because it suits all ages and has a very classy color. It makes any hand look classy, elegant and pretty. Another thing that I like about OPI polishes is that it dries easily which is good so that I can move my hands and feet freely as soon as it dries.

This shade is a stark contrast to the other nail polish colors that I have (green, purple, violet, fuchsia, dark blue, gray, red and yellow). I'll try to post them all (when I use them) so that you'll see the difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment