Saturday, May 25, 2013

Anza Wine and Cheese Party

I together with M, Y, N and C got invited by our office mate/friend A to attend the Anza wine and cheese party at the Top of the Citi by Chef Jessie. It will be our (me, m, y and n) first time to attend such party as we are used to the typical dinner with beers and clubbing kind of party. It was also our first time to go to the Top of the Citi by Chef Jessie so we were a bit excited about this event. 

We just came back from that event and here are some highlights:

  • Since I am not a wine drinker, I focused on the different kinds of crackers and cheese that they are serving.
  • Aside from cheeses, they have different vegetable sticks and chutneys
  • There were a lot of different wines to choose from. I tried to taste them all but the others are too strong for me
  • Cocktails were served all throughout the event
  • There were a lot of people from the office and we got to meet some of them
  • We were the only Pinoys in the party (I think)... LOL!


The only downside though is that the ticket for the event is a bit expensive but we still bought it to support our friend A (he is one of the organizers... he loves wine).

Looking forward to more parties with these guys. :)


Moving on to my outfit of the day:



Top: Forever 21 * Inner tank top: Mango * Pants: Promod * Belt: Stardivarius * Shoes: Coach * Watch: Charriol


No comments:

Post a Comment