Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 Day Outfit Post

Since I was not able to blog my outfit for the past 3 days, I'll be posting them all now.

Monday:
I only went to work during the morning (pm off). Before going home, I went on a quick shopping trip at Forever 21 and bought a cute denim dress (will try to wear it soon and post a picture).


Top: Forever 21 * Skirt: H&M * Shoes: Michael Antonio * Watch: Guess


Tuesday:
I was on sick leave so outfit posts.

Wednesday:
My office mate calls this outfit the Lara Croft-Steve Irwin mash-up attire... LOL!



Dress: Zara * Belt: Forever 21 * Tights: Dorothy Perkins * Boots: Bakers * Watch: Michael Kors


Thursday:
I have my period (tmi hahaha!) so I wanted to wear pants and a comfortable top. I cannot say that this is a very fashionable attire but it is very comfortable :)

Top: H&M * Slacks: no brand from bazaar * Shoes: DKNY * Watch: DKNY
elevator shot :)


PS: G graduated from swimming and tennis lessons already. I'll post more about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment