Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yellow Oxford

It's midweek and I'm excited for the weekend so that I can finally have some rest. I can already feel the fatigue that my body is getting ever since I started my travel/vacation last mid-March. I always get sleepy during our morning and nightly drive to/from work. I've never been so sleepy and tired like this... ever! You see, ever since I started my vacation last mid-March, I have never gotten enough sleep! I always sleep late and then wake up early the following morning. Then I started going back to the gym... additional stress for me.

Oh well, this weekend I am going to just sleep and sleep hahahaha!

Moving forward, here is what I am wearing today:




Top: Forever 21 * Spag strap: Forever 21 * Skirt: no brand from Greenhills Bazaar * Shoes: Forever 21 * Watch: FCUK


I have always wanted to have a high heeled oxford shoes, so when I saw this at Forever 21 about a year and a half ago I immediately grabbed it (it is also cheap since Forever 21 sells cheap stuff ^_^). I seldom wear it though because I still prefer my high heeled pumps and stilletos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment