Tuesday, April 30, 2013

White Lady

We are still selling our 2004 Honda CRV.

Outfit for today:




photo bombers: my teammates!

Dress: H&M * Shoes: Jessica Simpson * Watch: FCUK * Bangle: Forever 21

Have I told you guys that I recently had my 1st transaction at amazon last Sunday? I was so happy and excited with the items that I bought (a book and sandals). I am now just waiting for it to arrive. However, my office mate told me that I might have a problem with the post office (every government office here in the Philippines is corrupt). He said that I might not be able to get my stuff if I don't pay the "tax" (most probably will be 3x more expensive than the cost of the item!) or bribe the people in the post office... I am now thinking of ways on how to avoid this situation. I know some people in high government positions but not sure if I know anyone in the post office. 

Need help. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment