Monday, April 29, 2013

Thursday, Friday and Saturday Shopping :)

Went shopping last Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Greenbelt and Trinoma (I haven't even posted my shopping finds 2 weeks ago, I have to remind myself not to forget it lol!).

Here's what I bought last Thursday:


Vince Camuto Sandals on sale... 45% off!

Then I bought 2 pairs of shoes last Friday (did I mention that I'm a shoe lover?):

Will not post what exactly did I buy because I'm selfish that way :p

Saturday was a family day. We (me, M and G) went to Trinoma to shop for G's school stuff and have his haircut:

Black school shoes, white undershirts (buy 3 take 1), towels and socks

We bought half a dozen of white towels for G's back since all the classrooms in ADMU does not have air-conditioning. For sure he will sweat like a pig inside the classroom. We also bought black socks because M insisted that black socks are allowed in gradeschool! We just lack the school uniform (polo and pants) which we need to buy at the ADMU coop store.

I was also able to buy this Billabong dress at 50% off:

last piece at 50% off!

Lastly, here is our outfit of the day:



Pictures taken by G
Shirt: Lacoste * Shorts: Roxy * Watch: Michael Kors * Shoes: Vince Camuto

Shirt: Lacoste * Pants: H&M * Shoes: Burberry




SM Megamall will be on sale from May 3-5, 2013. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment