Monday, April 08, 2013

Singapore Shopping Hangover

Oh yes! I still have a shopping hangover!

I think it is my sickness, once I go shopping it's as if there's no stopping me. I have to control myself (but there are just too many good stuff to buy!).

Well, anyway, I went shopping (again!) last Thursday and yesterday X_x.

Last Thursday, I bought a dress to wear to a beach wedding that we are attending on Sunday and a shorts that is too cute to not buy hahaha!






Then yesterday, after having lunch at Via Mare in Landmark, I wanted to look for some panties to pair with the new bikini top I bought in Singapore (and also buy some lingerie panties... tmi). I browsed around the store very quickly (lunch break time only!) and grabbed those that I wanted to buy. I was contemplating whether I should buy them or not (remember, I just came from a shopping trip in Singapore) but they are just cheap so I bought them ^_^.

*wasn't able to take pictures of the others :(


I have an excuse for shopping, I needed to buy a dress, shorts and the bikini panty to wear to Boracay for the wedding (yeah right, fool yourself krishna!).

'Till my next shopping post...

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Can't wait for it to get warmer in my part of the world so that I can find cute summer dresses like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I so love the dress... it's great for summer and the beach!

    ReplyDelete