Friday, April 12, 2013

Nivea Sunblock

Summer is here ladies and gentlemen! And what is one of the essentials for this season? Sunblock!

I present to you my new favorite brand of sunblock... NIVEA Sun Kids!

Whether you are going to the beach or just walking around the Metro, a sunblock is a must to protect your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays and also to keep yourself from getting dark.


I prefer the sunblock for kids because I know that this is not harmful and is very gentle to the skin since it is intended for kid's use. Also, even though the SPF of the Nivea sunblock is very high, it is cool on the skin (unlike what I used before, it makes my feel hot and kinda have that burning sensation on the skin) and does not have a burning sensation. I have been using this for almost two years now and I can say that it is effective. Of course, if you are going to stay under the sun or go swimming for long hours, be sure to re-apply the sunblock for better protection. Another thing is that, since this is a moisturizing sunblock, it is not very sticky and you won't have any icky feeling when you apply this on your skin. An added bonus to this sunblock is it is manufactured to be used for swimming as well as sports (sports that requires you to be under the sun for a long period of time), so you don't need to buy different kinds of sunblock for different uses.

In case you want to know, I also use this for my face since I know that this is not harmful to the skin (because it is made for kids' skin type). Although I don't recommend you guys to do it because we all have different skin types and what might be okay and effective for me may not be the same with others.



This is the new variant that I bought. I have always wanted to try the spray sunblock and I finally had the chance to buy and try it.

The difference of the spray one is that it is not as sticky as the lotion type. It is also easier to spread and does not leave any "marks" of having a sunblock on. The content is colored green which made it easier for me to see which part of my body does not have a sunblock yet. What I also like about this is that, it is a bit oilier than the lotion type so when my picture is taken, it seems like my skin is glowing (shiny effect).

From now on, I think this will be the sunblock that I will buy and use.
*I use this for my face too :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment