Sunday, April 21, 2013

Boracay Trip - March 2013 - Day 4

Day 4


Woke up late again! Good thing that our flight home is just in Caticlan so we don't need to hurry up and travel to Kalibo. We ate our breakfast first before swimming.








G wanted to swim in the pool so we did not go swimming at the beach anymore on our last day. After swimming for about an hour and a half, we went back to the room to fix our selves up and our things. We checked out around 12:30 then went to McDonald's to eat lunch before heading to Caticlan airport.


outfit of the day
Top: Armani Exchange * Shorts: American Eagle * Watch: FCUK * Bag: Gucci


We arrived at the airport early so the agent at the check in counter were able to get us seats to an earlier flight (orig flight is 4:05 pm, new flight is 3:15 pm). Funny thing is that me and my dad did not know that we are supposed to fly out at 3:15 pm, so when it was time to board the plane, the two of us were still roaming around the airport! My dad went to the restroom while I was just standing in the phone charging area while playing with my dad's phone hahahaha! My mom called us and told us that we are the only ones left in the pre-departure areas and we need to board now lol! The flight was quick and since there was not that much traffic going home( it was a Sunday), we got home early and we still had time to meet up with our new found German friend who my dad met at Boracay. All In all, it was a relaxing and fun vacation!

'Till my next travel adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment