Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boracay Trip - March 2013 - Day 2 (part 2)

Day 2 - Part 2 (photo blog again)

After getting dressed, outfit picture first :)
Top: Mango * Skirt: Topshop * Swimsuit: Topshop * Watch: FCUK

After getting dressed me, my mom and G went to D'mall first to look at some swimsuits and other stuff that we could buy. Both me and my mom found cute and unique swimsuits so we decided to buy them because they may not be available in Manila. We then went back to the room to fetch my dad before going to the wet market for lunch. My dad wants to ride the tricycle even though the wet market is just near if you pass by the main highway at the back of the resort (it is a long walk if you pass by the beach front). So the 4 of us hailed a trike then I saw the sign of D'talipapa a few meters (around 10 meters!) from where we rode the trike! My mom then told my dad that it was just very near from where we hailed the trike! The trike driver brought us to the other wet market (the one for the locals) -_- 

We just crossed the street and rode a trike again to go back to D'talipapa. We wasted 80 pesos worth of trike fare tsk.

While waiting at D'talipapa (wet market)



Anyway, my mom and dad bought some oysters, mussels and shrimps for our lunch. We had them cooked at our favorite restaurant that offers cooking service. We had steamed oysters, baked mussels and sinigang na hipon (shrimp in tamarind soup).


steamed oysters

baked mussels

sinigang na hipon (shrimp in sour tamarind soup)

We finished our late lunch at 5:15 pm then we hurriedly headed back to the hotel because G wanted to swim in the other pool of the resort. 

kiddie pool

pardon my tummy... i ate a lot during lunch :D
behind me is the east wing pool of the resort with a Jacuzzi in the middle and a pool bar

We decided that we will not eat dinner anymore because we had a very late lunch (4-5 pm). We will just walk around and look for the crepe store that we used to eat at since 2003. So after swimming, we all freshened up went out to take a walk and look for the crepe store.
After walking around the beach front, we went back to the room to call it a night as we will be waking up very early the next day to swim in the beach again before the having our breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment