Friday, April 12, 2013

Bershka

Happy Friday guys!

Tomorrow will be my 2nd time to join the company summer outing. I was not supposed to go but since it will be M, Y and R's first time to join, I have no choice but to go also (and I have always wanted to see what Fontana looks like :D).

Me and M haven't packed yet because we've been going home late since Wednesday (M is too busy with work. pft!). Cramming again later, hopefully I won't forget anything. Another is that I will be able to use the new bag that I bought last week hehehe.

Side story about the bag:
Last week, I went shopping. I was looking for a nice travel bag (preferably the sporty one from roxy, hurley, etc.) and M's board shorts. I don't know what got into me but I went inside the Mango store at GB5. I was browsing when I saw that the bags are on sale (30% off)!. I saw this suede/leather orange big tote bag and thought that it could be a good tote bag for travelling or an overnight bag. While I was contemplating whether I should buy it or not, I saw and heard this mother and daughter tandem that they want the bag that I was holding. They were just waiting for me to let go of the bag and then they will buy it. They also asked the saleslady if there are still stocks of the orange bag, too bad the one I'm holding is the last piece. So being the selfish and mean me, I did not let go of the bag and the decided to just buy it (it's just cheap by the way since it is on sale) so that they won't be able to buy/get it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

*I'll try to take a picture of the bag and post it here... soon.

When I got home, I suddenly realized that I don't know where and when to use the bag and I still want to buy nice sporty travel bag X_x.

Anyway, my post for today is entitled Bershka because I'm wearing my new shoes and dress that I got in Singapore:






Gwiyomi! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dress: Bershka * Spag strap: Forever 21 * Shoes: Bershka * Bangle: Forever 21 * Watch: Guess

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute, I love the skirt and bracelet especially. Now I want to go scouring Forever 21 in an attempt to find that bangle haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bought that bangle about a year ago but Forever 21 always has new stocks and designs so try to go to the store every 2 weeks :D

    ReplyDelete