Friday, April 26, 2013

Back to Back to Back Shopping

People, people!

Warehouse, Miss Selfridge, Topshop and Topman are on sale! Up to 50% off (wait a few more days and it will be up to 70% off!).

Up to now, I still feel like shopping for more shoes, clothes and whatever I feel like buying (still got that Singapore shopping hangover... it's been a month already!). Last Friday, I went shopping at Warehouse and got some clothes on sale (I'll try to post the pictures soon). Then yesterday, I bought the sandals at Vince Camuto that were on sale, 45% off! Later, after watching Iron Man 3, I'll go shopping again... I'm so excited!!! (I got some shoes and sandals reserved at 158 designer's blvd in GB5 yesterday, I'll buy them later hihihihi).

I'll try to go to Forever 21 later to check out their stuff. I haven't visited Forever 21 since late January. I hope to find some good stuff to buy :)

So come on fellow shopaholics, troop to your nearest Warehouse, Topman, Miss Selfridge and Topshop stores and grab those sale items!

On another note, here is my outfit for today:


Top: H&M * Pants: H&M * Shoes: Aldo

pants detail (back)

No comments:

Post a Comment