Friday, April 19, 2013

Abstract Print

I am going to Republiq tonight with office friends and colleagues! It has been a long time since I went clubbing (I think the last time was 2 years ago... I'm getting old!). I wanted to wear my party clothes today but since I'll be coming straight from the office, I just wore something fashionably nice for the office and for the club at the same time.

I hope it will be fun tonight (and hoping not to get smashed... never have I been!).

Here is what I am wearing today:


Abstract print skirt - one of my shopping finds in Singapore :)




Top: H&M * Spag strap: Mango * Skirt: Forever New * Shoes: Gucci * Watch: FCUK

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please lang po huwag nyo na po ulitin yung naka two piece kayo. Napunta lang ako sa site na to para sabihin yun. At nakita koang pics dahil search ko amg gaston sisters ng ateneo. Im sure walang may gusto ng pics nyo naka two piece.

    ReplyDelete