Friday, March 08, 2013

Tango Sale & New Collection at Ever New

I got this SMS a couple of days ago and want to let you guys know that:

TANGO IS ON SALE! UP TO 70% OFF!

There  are a lot of nice and cheap clothes at Tango. You just have to be very diligent in searching for them.

I also got this from Ever New (short for Forever New) BHS Central:

Ever New's new colletion is out!

This is a new find for me last December when I visited Bonifacio High Street Central. It was my first time to see an Ever New store in the Philippines and they were on sale that time so I got super excited! I was able to buy a lace top on sale and neon sandals (not on sale though). Ever New is a bit pricey compared to Forever 21... think Topshop and Zara price. But it's ok because they have cute and stylish clothes, shoes and accesories for sale!

So what are you guys waiting for? Go to Tango Glorietta 3 and Ever New in BHS now and have fun shopping!


Tango is located at:
G/F Glorietta 3, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines


Ever New is located at:
G/F Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
To know more about Ever New, visit them on facebook or their website at www.forevernew.com.au/.

No comments:

Post a Comment